Monday, January 4, 2010

Returning "Green" Blogger!!!!

Finally I feel that I MADE IT !!  I thought I would never get over the full blown case of bronchitis I got 2 weeks prior to Christmas.  I'm still coughing a little, but nothing like the first 2 or 3 weeks.
I'm really interested in writing and sharing on this blog.  I'll get in the routine and it will happen even when I'm sick or really busy doing other things.  I have lots of crafts, recipes and " growing up"  stories I want to share with all of you.
I trust that you all  had a Great Christmas and will have a Wonderful New Year. 
There are so many things I would like to get done and places I would like to go this year.
I have a large family and some of them come to my home every spring to go crappie fishing in the great Sam Rayburn lake here in East Texas.  We've caught lots of great fish over the years.  They are really good eatin too.
I want to remind you again that I have an avon business and want you to know you are welcome to visit and shop my website anytime day or night.  I would love to be your avon  calling person.  There are lots of things on sale right now.  I've been using the Gold Emulsion Night cream and really like it.  The new " Skin So Soft" products are great also.


Photobucket 

No comments: