Monday, January 4, 2010

Musings---Wimmies

I want and need to lose some pounds.  I want and need to do more Bible Study!  I want and need to do more crafts to sell.  I want and need to Pray more.  I want and need to do more house repair.  I want and need to do more house cleaning.  I want and need to give more of my stuff to someone who needs it as I surely have more than I need!!!! God always blesses me with more than a full measure and I let Him down so miserably.  He promises us so many things if we just grab hold of His hand and let Him lead us.  One of these promises is in Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
If I didn't know in my heart that He means every word of the Bible (HIS HOLY WORD),I would never make it through 1 day much less so many more...I hope!

No comments: