Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today and learning.

Well its thursday morning and I'm off to work.  I love making people more beautiful.  They are already beautiful when they sit in my chair, so their visit to me just makes them feel more beautiful to themselves.  I don't work as hard as I used to but still love it.   I didn't tell you but I also sell a little Avon and tonight is the Christmas party.  I look forward to going there tonight and seeing all the new things coming in the next months and eating some good food.  We always enjoy visiting too.  I'm going to be slow getting this blog going as I have to learn more about the computer along with just learning to blog.  I'm really looking forward to getting to know some or all of you along the way.Have a Great day and I'll see ya later!

Photobucket

No comments: